Short-Term Caregiver Relief
How long has it been since you took a weekend with your spouse without worrying about who is caring for your loved one? When was the last time you went on vacation without making complex arrangements for a rotation of substitute, short-term caregivers? If you got sick and could not perform your caregiving role, who would do it?
The respite and short-term care services at Woodland Ridge can help.
Community Guests Get All the Same Benefits as Residents
At Woodland Ridge, we offer a complete calendar of daily activities to promote physical wellness, social engagement, cognitive acuity, self-esteem, spiritual support, and just plain old fun!
- Baptist, Non-Denominational, and Catholic Church Services
- Daily Yoga, Tai Chi, Stretch and Balance Classes
- Weekly Humane Society Pet Visits
- Seasonal Theater Presentations
- Wellness Checks and Screenings
- Second Wind Dreams’ Award-Winning Dreams Program
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Southeastern Greyhound Club Pet Therapy
- Resident Council
- Girl Scouts Visits
- Cooking Club
- Word/Brain Games
- Wii Games
- Men’s Club
- Craft Classes
- Outings for Lunch, Shopping, and Scenic Rides
- Seasonal Events and Parties
- Mobile Podiatrist
- Mobile Dentist