Since 1992, April has been recognized as Stress Awareness Month. Stress means something different for everyone and affects more than just our mental health. Williams Integracare Clinic offers a wonderful read on the negative affects stress has on our bodies.
When facing stressful situations, it is important to recognize moments when you need to give yourself some grace. There are times in our lives when stress is not something that we have the power to change. And what do we do?
- Acknowledging the moments when you don’t have control.
- Processing the situation and the possible reactions. Which reaction offers you the most sense of calm and clear mind to prepare for the next step or part of the process?
- Identify what other aspects of your life you can control that create opportunities for a healthy lifestyle.
- Set realistic expectations for yourself and others.
For tips on coping with stress, visit Williams Integracare – Tips to Help You Cope
If you or an aging loved one is considering a move to an Assisted Living Facility for Elderly Care Services in Smyrna GA please contact the caring staff at Woodland Ridge today. 770-431-7055
Latest posts by Woodland Ridge Staff (see all)
- RESIDENT SPOTLIGHT June 2023 - May 26, 2023
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT – June 2023 - May 25, 2023
- Woodland Ridge’s June 2023 Event Calendars - May 24, 2023